Friday, October 29, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Just because I'm single doesn't mean I'm dead.

I have red blood in my veins and nothing gets that blood racing like a good woman.
Well, I'm male so let's not lie.
Just about any woman gets my blood racing.
But that wasn't the point.

This summer the fashion was as little as possible.

The shorts were so short and tight that they were almost reclassified as briefs.
And the skirts were so short that they were more like handkerchiefs wrapped around and didn't even cover their smiles when they walked!

Well now for the Fall/Winter the fashions have warmed up a bit.
Now gals are wearing black panty hose as leggings slash pants.
And boots: cowgirl boots, knee highs, thigh highs, CFM, etc.
But wait, I glossed over the panty hose.

The "top" fashions are form fitting shirts, sweaters and coats that come to about the belly buttons.
So when these gals are wearing their panty hose pants, that's pretty much all you see:
Shirts and boots!

The panty hose is skin tight, ultra thin and getting to be almost sheer.
To the point that even the dark black hose still reveals that you can't even wear dental floss underneath.

Too much detail?
I agree.

Let me let you gals in on a little secret that juding by those clothing choices may not really be a secret.
That outfit isn't attractive, it's sexy.
What does that mean?

Attractive is the woman I eventually take home to mother and marry.
Attractive is what makes me want to take you out to dinner, movies, meet my friends, etc.
I find the women to whom I'm attracted, sexy.
But I don't find sexy women attractive.
Sexy is what makes me want to do wild monkey manuevers all night.
Things that I'm embarassed to talk about the morning after or even the split second before I saw you in that outfit.

Men see you half neekid like that and their blood starts pumping to all the wrong places.
I admit that those women are in great shape and that you can see all the shape they're in.
And I can truly appreciate those shapes.

But it's not attractive, it's sexy.
I look at those women with entirely different thoughts.
Thoughts that are putting me in the wrong frame of mind to consider anything other than where all my blood is racing.

I may just be getting old or conservative or I'm just growing wise and settled enough to know better: Aged and experienced enough to admit that while the female form is beautiful, it's best appreciated alone together and that there are ways to reward that behaviour which encourages it.

Blah, anyway - I'm off to the outside world to feel dirty and pervy just because I looked someplace other than at my feet and saw all the naked women parading around me.

Yeah, I'ma Single Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment