Monday, April 19, 2010

What The Heck Is That Smell?

The nice thing about being single is that my place smells clean...
Like Clorox, Lysol, Pine Sol and FeBreze.
The down side to being single is that my pillows, my shirts, my shower, my life doesn't smell all fragranty and flowery.

Guys, you know that smell.
When a gal first gets outta the shower, she's got that shampoo, soap, lotion smell.
All flowery, light, fragrant and fresh.
Then they take little spritz of pretty, light, powdery something on their wrists and a puff in the air for them to walk through.

There's nothing like throwing on a dress shirt, getting to work and smelling her frangrance.
Why is it that women love to wear our shirts?
Not that there is a single guy alive who minds it, we love catching that random whiff of you throughout our days.
Makes the heart grow fonder...

And buying my own girly perfume and spraying it around the house and on my shirts is no different than giving yourself a hickey.
Tacky to say the least.

But hey, at least I can tell when it's time to clean - when it no longer smells like cleaner!
Yeah, I'ma single guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment