Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friends In Low Places

The nice thing about being single is that I get the house to myself.
The down side to being single is that I am alone in this big house.

Ok, so I share it with my cat and yes, he does own 75% - or at least thinks he does!

When a smoker quits smoking, the habit is usually replaced with some other oral fixation.
When I quit dating, I filled my social life with friends.

Problem is after ten years they are all getting married off and some are even on their second!

Nothing like a 40 year old single man trying to make new friends to fill his need for companionship.

So at the end of the day I have to send all my friends back to their families and I'm left alone.
I'm reduced to hanging out in virtual worlds online with weirdos.
For all I know, I'm actually one of them by now!

God help me...
I have friends in very low places.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning my fellow single guy. I hope this finds you well. I need to ask you for some an unorthodox favor, which only the single guy can help with. Interested?

    ReplyDelete